We are delighted to be fully open and are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. We have been working hard to create a safe environment for you all to enjoy a well-deserved drink, something to eat and an overnight stay.
We are open from 8am daily to serve morning coffee, breakfast runs daily from 8-10am. Our full main menu and children’s’ menu is available for all day dining from 10am-8.30pm (9pm Fri/Sat nights) daily and our specials run from 12-2pm and 6-8.30pm (9pm Fri/Sat nights) every day with super roast’s served on a Sunday.
Afternoon teas are served daily from 2-5pm and takeaways are available from 8-8.30pm (9pm Fri/Sat nights). The bar is open from 11am-10pm daily with last orders at 9.30am and carriages at 10pm
Listed below are a few of the main points of service that we now have in place to give our guests the confidence to visit us.
- A one-way system is in operation where possible, including one entrance and one exit
- Contact tracing will take place upon arrival.
- Sanitiser stations are available at all entrances and exits.
- We have spaced our tables out throughout the dining areas sufficiently to allow a safe drinking and dining environment
- Pre-booking of tables for drinks and dining (max table size of 6) is strongly advised.
- Customers will be shown straight to their table and will be looked after for all their food and drink requirements, full table service only. Please do not move the tables and chairs.
- Tables are cleared and sanitised between use and touch points throughout the building are regularly sanitised.
- Our customer facing team members will be wearing face coverings.
- Customers should be wearing face coverings when moving around the public areas, once seated these can be removed.
- Our doors and windows will be open to allow sufficient ventilation where possible.
- Our cloakrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day and touch points sanitised
- Children will be requested to sit with their parents and not run around. We normally have colouring in pencils and games, sadly we will not have these available at the moment so please can you bring your own table activities for your children.
- Contactless card payments are encouraged where possible.
If you have booked a table or bedroom and are showing any Covid related symptoms, please call us to cancel. That’s the formal bit out the way, we can’t wait to welcome you all back to Briarfields.
Laura and the Briarfields Team x