We are delighted to be fully open and are looking forward to seeing familiar faces and meeting new ones. We have been working hard to create a safe environment for you all to enjoy a well deserved drink, something to eat and an overnight stay.
We are open from 8am daily to serve morning coffee, breakfast runs daily from 8am-12noon. Our full main menu and children’s’ menu is available for all day dining from 12noon-8.30pm daily and our specials run from 12-2pm and 6-8.30pm every day with super roast’s served on a Sunday.
Afternoon teas are served daily from 12-5pm and takeaways are available from 8am until 8.30pm.
Listed below are a few of the main points of service that we now have in place to give our guests the confidence to visit us.
- We are in Tier 2 and will follow the Government Guidelines.
- We can only welcome guests to stay and dine who are in one household or a support bubble of one other person.
- Alcohol will only be served as part of a substantial meal.
- Alcohol can be served to the room for our resident guests.
- Last orders for drinks will be 9.45pm and the hotel will close at 11pm.
- A one-way system is in operation where possible, including one entrance and one exit.
- Contact tracing will take place upon arrival.
- Sanitiser stations are available at all entrances and exits.
- We have spaced our tables out throughout the dining areas sufficiently to allow a safe dining environment
- Pre-booking of tables (max table size of 6) is strongly advised.
- Customers will be shown straight to their table and will be looked after for all their food and drink requirements, full table service only. Please do not move the tables and chairs.
- Tables are cleared and sanitised between use and touch points throughout the building are regularly sanitised.
- Our customer facing team members will be wearing face coverings.
- Customers should be wearing face coverings when moving around the public areas, once seated these can be removed.
- Our doors and windows will be open to allow sufficient ventilation where possible.
- Our cloakrooms will be cleaned regularly throughout the day and touch points sanitised
- Children will be requested to sit with their parents and not run around. We normally have colouring in pencils and games, sadly we will not have these available at the moment so please can you bring your own table activities for your children.
- Contactless card payments are encouraged where possible.
If you have booked a table or bedroom and are showing any Covid related symptoms, please call us to cancel. That’s the formal bit out the way, we can’t wait to welcome you all back to Briarfields.
The Briarfields Team x